Why go with a Tx-R? Glad you asked.
Start with speed and ease. Tx-R aircraft help you save time and get you to the flight line faster. They’re assembled and finished and all onboard electronics are installed …including an SLT receiver. Take a Tx-R out of the box, and you’re practically ready to fly. Now that’s fast and easy.
Add flexibility to the mix. With a Tx-R, you don’t have to buy a special radio to fly. That’s because all Tx-R aircraft come with an SLT receiver. And since they do, you have two very attractive choices.
One, you can fly a Tx-R with a 2.4GHz SLT radio system from Tactic or other manufacturer. Just look for a radio with an "SLT" logo; that tells you they’re 100% compatible with the receivers in all Tx-R aircraft.
For ease, economy, choices and more fun, there’s nothing like Tx-R.
The Focke Wulf Fw190 Tx-R includes:
- Retractable landing gear and working flaps
- Assembled, factory-finished airframe
- Factory-installed 41-19-900kV brushless outrunner motor, 30A ESC & micro servos
- Factory-installed TR624 SLT receiver compatible with all SLT transmitters
- 11.1V 1800mAh balanced LiPo battery
- AC/DC balancing LiPo charger
FLZA4312 - Tx-R
Wingspan: 44.5 in (1130 mm)
Wing Area: 349 in² (22.5 dm²)
Weight: 40 oz (1135 g)
Wing Loading: 17 oz/ft² (52 g/dm²)
Length: 39 in (990 mm)
Requires: 5-channel SLT transmitter