If you crash your Switch before completing your flight training despite following the conditions outlined above, contact Hobby Services, Monday through Friday, 9AM to 5PM Central time, to request a replacement. You must verify that all terms and conditions of the flight guarantee have been met, as follows:
TERMS FOR U.S. AND CANADA GUARANTEE ONLY
• You must fly at an AMA chartered field.
• You must fly with a qualified AMA-club instructor.
• Your replacement request must be made within 60 days of purchasing your Switch.
• You must provide a signed replacement verification form describing your crash, and the signatures of two adults (including the instructor) who can confirm that the Switch was flown in its high-wing configuration.
• Your replacement request must include your original Switch purchase receipt.
This guarantee is effective for 60 days from the purchase date of the kit and does not cover incidental items (motor, radio equipment and hardware, etc.). The kit, along with the replacement verification form and original purchase receipt, must be returned to Hobby Services for inspection no later than 60 days after purchase. Hobbico Flyzone reserves the right to verify all information provided. The Switch Success Guarantee applies only to kits purchased and flown in the United States and Canada. Replacement aircraft options are limited to Flyzone trainer aircraft with only one replacement kit allowed per customer.
Contact Hobby Services at:
3002 N. Apollo Drive, Suite 1
Champaign, IL 61822 U.S.A.