Just add the AnyLink!
One of the beauties of Tx-R aircraft is that you don’t have to buy a special transmitter to fly one. Your favorite will do just fine; just add the AnyLink. It works with virtually all transmitters, regardless of brand, band or modulation — and what it does is amazing.
Once it’s attached, your transmitter will broadcast a 2.4GHz signal compatible with Tactic SLT receivers — the kind included in all Tx-R aircraft. The result:
a transmitter that can fly one Tx-R, or as many Tx-R aircraft as you want! To find out if the AnyLink is compatible with your transmitter, visit Tx-Ready.com.
The Nieuport 17 Tx-R includes:
- Assembled, factory-finished airframe with pilot*, machine gun, replica engine
- Factory-installed motor, ESC and electronics
- 2.4GHz SLT™ receiver compatible with Tactic AnyLink
- Rechargeable 3.7V 140mAh LiPo flight battery
- Cordless DC LiPo Battery Charger
- (5) "AA" batteries
FLZA2042 - Tx-R
Top Wingspan: 15.3 in (389 mm)
Length: 12.5 in (318 mm)
Weight: 1.16 oz (33 g)
Requires: AnyLink & compatible 3-channel radio
* Pilot requires painting and installation.